First of all, I’d like to thank you for taking your time to visit my site.
- I always carry three things with me: Flexibility, Curiosity and Passion.
- I am flexible in ways to merge good marketing campaigns with what clients need. I constantly keep myself curious, to ignite my creativity towards new thoughts and ideas. However, the most important trait, is my passion towards marketing and digital design.
- As a designer, I want to tell a story of a brand through creating unique visual experience
- As a marketer, I am a creative and strategic, analytical and organized. Innovation and sky’s-the-limit thinking inspire me.
- As a manager, I believe in collaboration, accountability and transparency.
- I love to design because it is both poetic and functional.
- I believe in perseverance and fighting for my dreams.
- I have never given up on my goals and always go the extra mile to ensure my tasks are accomplished in perfection.
- No matter what the obstacle, anything is possible given hard work and determination. That is the beauty in willpower.
I graduated from Simon Fraser University with double degrees in Economics and Interactive Art and Technology (concentration on Design).
I am always passionate about UX/UI design, that’s why I pursued my degree in interactive design.
I began to hone my graphic and digital design skills since 2008. I have also done branding design for restaurant, real estate company and schools. As an interactive designer, my work lies mostly within digital design, particularly graphic design and branding design, but I am also familiar with video editing tools, Flash and programming languages.
In the past few years, I have worked as a marketing coordinator in creative teams and gained a lots of value experience through the marketing projects I have accomplished. I have coordinated a team of graphic designers, copywriters, advertisement agents, and printing houses to meet marketing initiatives across a broad range of medias (radio, TV, print, and outdoor advertisement). I also expertise in social media promotion that always implement effective strategies to meet promotional goals.
I am currently working as a marketing manager in a marketing agency for real estate. Creating comprehensive marketing plans and leading a team to accomplish company marketing goals.
As a photographer, I have experience in both event and portrait, with focus on events, newborn and maternity.
I love photography. I started professional photography since 2008. I have experience in weddings, events, newborn and maternity photography.
For recreational activities, I love yoga. Practicing yoga twice a week has molded into part of my life.